Monday, August 18, 2014

Treasured Things : Palladium Boots

For over a year I waited before purchasing Palladium Women's Baggy Lite Leather Gusset in Black/Dark Gum and now I finally have and I am smitten!
It's got a lot of good points that all add up to my fussy standard for things I acquire namely Functionality + Quality + Good looks:
  • waterproof =1
  • lightweight =1
  • uber-comfortable wear =2
  • made with Nubuck leather that's seam-sealed =1
  • has a breathable lining that lets in air and wicks away moisture =1
  • rugged and urban appropriate =1
  • has two stylish ways to wear them =2
  • modern technology melded with classic looks =1
10 points plus

Bonus points for friendly service. Random staff members at Palladium Boots - Philippines facebook page were awesome in replying to my queries and reserving the item for me at SM Mall of Asia.

No doubt it's a pricey purchase at PHP 6600 or roughly USD 150 in today's exchange but I'm quite certain it's worth it in the long run. I'll be wearing this quite often for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment